Friday, February 17, 2012

To Do - 2012.02.17

So, I've gotten all the basic features planned out working. What's next for link.nyo.me? Aside from actually putting it out to the public, I still have the following on my to-do list in a random order:

  • Facebook / Twitter integration
    Yes, this would mean you will be able to register and sign in to the site using your FB / Twitter account. Of course, I'm planning to add this as a layer over the current authentication system, so it shouldn't conflict with what already exists.
  • Link Exchange SystemThe "what-makes-link.nyo.me-different" from other site directories and link exchanges. This includes building links between sites and scoring (or penalizing) them accordingly. I already have a link checker, so this should be easy to implement. What's preventing me is the lack of participating sites.
  • Featured SitesThis is actually already in the system—only the view files are missing. I don't want to put it in yet because of the lack of sites.
Hopefully,  I'll get this done in the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment